Saturday 11 September 2010

Richmond Dog Show - 10, 11, 12 September 2010


Richmond Dog Show started yesterday. Apparently this is one of the oldest dog show in the UK. Impressive. Great this with this show is the venue is not far from us. Therefore we don't have to stay away from home.



This Pom looked SUPER SUPER - I am sorry my photo is not good enough to show it well

Yesterday and Today, we had a lots of great news for us.

Clients who bought our products in the past came to the stand with their dogs or without dogs, telling us how happy they were. Nothing better than the clients feed back.

For example, Pomeranian, Shetland Sheepdog with Texture volume shampoo, Japanese Chin and Papillon with White Silky Smooth Shampoo and conditioner, Rotty with Super Hydration, Texture Collagen with Beaded collie, and so on.

However, as I always ask my customer, if you did not get the results what you were expecting, PLEASE come to me too. I would like to try to sort something out for you!

Thank you very much for all of my clients who came to tell me the feed back. Without you, we could not to be here today!!