Sunday 27 March 2011

UK TOY DOG SOCIETY 2011 - Anniversary of MD10 Debut in the UK


Yesterday, 26 March 2011 was our anniversary debut in the UK show - UK Toy Dog Society.

Thank you very much for your support over the past year, giving me feedback and advices regrading on their breeds, dogs, which I learned a lot..... Without you, I am not be here today.

Now I know more dog breeds, and more about each breed, and it's coat etc etc. However, I feel that I need more to learn. So, please show me the right direction if you think I am doing wrong.

Last year, MD10 was nothing in the UK, almost nobody knew about us. 

After one year, yesterday, I met a lot of my clients, who make me feel that they are my great friends, which is the great feeling, and the reason I am doing this business for.

Thank you very much again for your support, and I will look after you guys as much as I can! 

--------------- Shampoo of the UK Toy Dog Show --------------

MD10 Shampoo White Silky Smooth,
One of Best Dog Shampoo for Maltese, Japanese Chin, Papillon,
Shih Tzu, Cavalier King Charles and many more
One of the most popular MD10 Dog grooming shampoo at UK Toy Dog Show was White Silky Smooth Shampoo.

This shampoo has same formula with MD10 Silky Smooth Shampoo, but contains blue element which reflect the light. It does not colour nor bleach the coat. Therefore works very well with Black and White Silky Coat very well indeed.

That is why this shampoo is very popular for Maltese, Japanese Chin, Papillon, Cavalier, Shih Tzu.

If you would like to try this dog shampoo, please visit our website, www.md10.eu, and go to the link with sample requests.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.