Tuesday 14 June 2011

MD10 Professional Dog Grooming Shampoo & Conditioner, On-line Shop open (AT LAST!!!)


I decided to open MD10 PROFESSIONAL DOG GROOMING SHAMPOO - ONLINE SHOP, after a long wait.....


Currently only PayPal is accepted, however, within one month or so, it will accept all major credit card. So, thank you for your patient.

The main reason of I delayed Online Shop is, I wanted to talk to my clients on the phone, face to face, making show which MD10 Dog Shampoo and Conditioner is most appropriate for my clients' dogs. 

As you already know we have many great dog shampoo for great breeds depending on the coat types, conditions and needs...

Now we can accept online order from, EU countries like France, Italy, Germany, Denmark etc etc, also from USA.

Please note that clients who wish to purchase MD10 Products in Russia, please consider to purchase from my Lithuanian Stockist, for cheaper postage.

Also, any UK customer who purchase dog foods etc, you may still benefit from my UK online retailer, for free delivery with purchase of 45 pounds.