Wednesday 14 September 2011

3rd day of Richmond Dog Show - 12 September 2010

The last day of Richmond Dog Show, it managed to stay dry partially - thank you god! I am writing after 3 days the 3rd day - I am extremely tired after 2 weekends. And tomorrow I will leave for the Darlington Show this week.

However, there were 2 great news for us, so I have to write this!



MD10 client with Shih Tzu - The Dog became Champion this day!
The Client think MD10 is One of Best Shampoo for Shih Tzu!


Another Client with Toy Poodle - she tried MD10 Texture Shampoo and MD10 Conditioner Volume for her Toy Poodle, and loved it.
Her Toy Poodle became Best of Breed this day! (BOB)

Thank you very much for everybody who came to my stand. You don't have to tell me only good news, I need to know if you are happy or not happy. Please do not hesitate to talk to me, I always listen.

See you in Darlington....