Wednesday 28 September 2011

Spanish Water Dog, Boris have a wash using MD10 Texture Volume Shampoo today

Boris Before Shower

The weather - it's lovely since yesterday - I have been waiting for the sunshine for a long time!

Due to my asthma, I have to keep my dog relatively clean. When was the last time I bathed Boris, the Spanish Water Dog using MD10 Texture Volume Shampoo? May be more than 6 months ago - in April, he had hair cut, so did not need wash really for a while. Now his coat is getting longer.

It is very handy to have a NON Molting Dog such as Spanish Water Dog, when you are suffering from Asthma. I can cuddle him without any problem!


Boris after shower using MD10, you can see his coat is more vibrant, compared to the top photo.


His coat around his back was so flat and no-shape....
But now looks nice and curly.
"Does my bum look big in this?"

"Why you taking photo of my bottom, mummy?"

Nice clean with beautiful smell Boris after MD10!

 I know I don't show my dog, and he is purely pet, but don't forget he is VIP = Very Important Pet.


Therefore I am proud to use my precious Dog Shampoo, MD10 Texture Volume Shampoo on him, to give nice curls, also keep his coat feeling water repelant - That is why it is the Best Shampoo for Spanish Water Dog (any curly coat dog) !!!

Professional Dog Shampoo MD10 Texture Volume is ideal for Curly Coat,Poodle, Poms and many more!