Thursday 6 October 2011

South Wales Canine Association Champion Dog Show from tomorrow!

The Severn Bridge going to Wales from England
I used to be in Civil Engineering in Japan, so I love nice Bridges.

The South Wales Canine Association Champion Dog Show will start tomorrow. We left this morning and headed to Builth Wells, in Wales for setting up. My Spanish Water Dog will be with his carer and he is having holiday while I am working.

I love the Welsh country side, with hills and green. 

Doing Dog shows at weekends can be hard sometime, specially when f I have to drive 400km and set up the outside stand by myself....  But today my helper was with me, so, it is a treat, just like a holiday!!!

Last time when we were at Builth Wells for Welsh Kennel Club show in August, we found very nice pub near by called "the Red Lion in Llanafan Fawr", the oldest pub in Powys. It is highly recommended if you are in the area for the show.

Nice food, very nice Owner, very pleasant, highly recommended


So this is a little holiday for us as well as working....

Now I am looking forward to meeting my clients, including somebody new!

I will make report again from the show.