Friday 2 March 2012

Professional Dog Shampoo MD10 is Getting ready for Crufts 2012

Mock Up of MD10 at Crufts 2012, Hall5-28 by Princess Lidia
Since I came back from Tokyo, I was fighting with my jet rag and trying to sort out for Crufts 2012. It will be MD10's first time to be at the show, so I would like to make everything right. I just ordered new banner, Wall banner with photos of "Before and After MD10 Shampoo". I have to create video presentation too... need new photos and videos because since I started nearly 2 years ago, the number of clients and new breed who have good results with MD10 Professional Dog Shampoo is growing. I need latest image, but need more time too. Any dogs who would like to be true model for MD10, please contact me. When I started, I only knew MD10 Shampoo on Spanish Water Dogs - through my Boris - tried and tested with great results. Now some of my clients says MD10 Shampoo & Conditioner is Best for Afghan Hound, Akita, Bichon, Bolognese, Chihuahua, Cotton, Dalmatian, etc etc... I can list up my clients breed in Alphabetical order. Thank you for all the clients who supported me until now, and for the future. I never forget you guys who trusted me, yes, a Japanese woman who is selling Spanish shampoo.... which is rather strange combination....

Well, let's go back to the original story.

MD10's stand layout is always changing depending on my mood and idea. So it was difficult to decide for Crufts 2012 - then my very clever friend Lidia had good idea to make 3D model of Stand so that at least we know what we want! She is a really great girl. I am thinking to adopt her even she does not want to.

For this auspicious occasions, (my client friend Barbara Gray always says this on TV - by the way, she is a famous Craft artist not Crufts.... confusing....) I have a brand new MD10 Shirts made by Big Paw Embroidery Den, Anne.

Her work is Great and Very reasonable too. I should have known her before!

Anne made MD10 Logo really nice and large, with sparkle!

She even put "Diamante Paw" for me ! Oh, so cute, hey?
Well, I have put so much weight on in Japan with nice foods 3 times a day. Sushi Sushi Sushi.

Therefore I have another home work to loose weight to have nice flat tummy.... The target seems to be almost impossible.... 

I also give away samples at Ourdog Stand. So please visit Ourdog at Crufts too!

See me in this new MD10 Shirt at Hall5-28 in Crufts 2012!!!