Monday 9 April 2012

MD10 Professional Dog Grooming Shampoo in Russia

I hope everybody had some sort of break during this Easter Holiday. I know I get bored if I don't do anything, so to start with, I spent my first day with Packing more than 100kg of Dog Shampoo & Conditioner for my new European Agents - I will introduce them to you in later blog.
After I felt satisfied, we left to stay with my partner's family and dogs by the beach. Next day, we joined Easter Egg hunting with my friends' kids  which was rather fun. I did not know Easter Bunny can write a letter and he told children to find eggs - well, my friend's kids was questioning, "Easter Bunny can use computer and printer!" 

And the last day of the long weekend - today it was raining all day and so wet. So Brian decided (?) to purchase new state of art Iron for his shirts, and I was forced to purchase a state of art Dyson vacuum cleaner, because the old one just died when I switched on! 


Well, you don't want to hear this nonsense on my blog, I guess..... 


OK, so lets go back to business! 


Now I have Two Lady who represent MD10 Collection, Professional Dog Grooming Shampoo & Conditioner in Russia.

One of the young lady, Ms Irina Koreleva, who I met at WDS in Paris 2011 is now officially distributing our products in Russia. She has beautiful Alaskan Malamute, Vintage Point My Dear, and originally bought Herbal Texture for her dog - then she fall in love with the products.


Tonight, she kindly sent me some photographs of Russian MD10 Collection user - this time Russian Beaded Collie in Russia.


They both use MD10, I suppose MD10 Texture Collagen Shampoo for Controlled Volume and MD10 White Texture for white part if necessary.


Bearded collie black-male PARADISE FOR DIRTY TALKING

Russian champion Slovenian champion, Slovakian champion, Italian champion International champion. Vice world winner ' 09, European champion ' 2010 and best of breed Multi group placing and BIS winner



Bearded collie brown male -Nessuno Mi Puo Giudicare Del Cuore Impavido - 13 month old
Jun Russian champion 1.09. 2011, CAC Show in Leeuwarden - 2 ex in junior class (Judge MACH Lisbeth (CH)) 3.09. 2011 Specialty Show in Netherlands - 
2 ex in junior class (Judge Godelieve Bazelmans-de Wit), 4.09 2011 European Dog Show - 3 ex in junior class (Judge Andrash Koros)




-------------------------------------


One of the Best Dog Shampoo for Beaded Collie - MD10 Texture Collagen Shampoo.


.
MD10 Texture Collagen Shampoo is ideal for Beaded Collie who would like to have sleek look. 
Some clients prefer MD10 Herbal Texture for Coarse Coat. It is preference of the owner.