Friday 27 July 2012

Leeds Dog Show 2012, First Day, Toy and Utility, and London Olympic will start now!

Leeds Dog Show 2012, First Day today - Toy and Utility


I have met my clients again and this is the most enjoyable thing with my job.

I also had very good news here and there - obviously, it is competition, so if you won last week does not mean you win this week too. But all of my clients dog looked soooo fab!!! Of course, they are using the BEST DOG SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER!

I am writing this as I watch the London Olympic Opening Ceremony, so I will write something about it for people who is reading this outside UK. Shame all of the UK can not watch this live!!!

Very Happy - Great weather!


Susan's Reilly did very very well today,
and he looks sooo beautiful,
His coat is amazingly nice and long, shiny!
She had "Best Sex" for her Lowchen! Great News after
the success in 2011 Leeds!


Another beautiful Papillon, it is nice to see they are looked after very well using MD10!

BRAND NEW CONDITIONER FROM MD10 - MD10 CONDITIONER SUPER HYDRATION

My clients who tested this new Conditioner Super Hydration, they were very happy and place order of 1 litre straight away, after trying only 30gs. This will be Super Products, which contains Moroccan Oil and Jojoba Oil!

Lisa with Lhasa says:
"love the new conditioner, my Lhasa Apso's coat has never felt so good, healthy, shiny and no frizz, I have no need to brush or comb out knots throughout the week, just as long as he has his weekly bath, there is less coat on the comb & brush and no more breaking, thank god for MD10 :) thank you also to Noriko you are a true star for bringing these products to the UK xx"



Julie with Afghan says:

"I was very happy to receive a sample of the new super hydration conditioner but wondered if the already perfect product for my dogs could be improved on. Ok so I thought it smells slightly better.I was happy that it wasn't a different smell altogether. Still the same application but the hair is feeling silkier .I am noticing an improvement as I work the product through to the ends of the hair.I was looking forward grooming my Afghan to see the finished result and I was not disappointed.stunning. My boys slightly woolly hair draped and moved like an afghans coat should.i have noticed also that his coat has a beautiful healthy shine something which is harder to achieve on a gold coat as opposed to a black coat which reflects the light better.He stayed looking glamorous all week until his next bath.I also noticed that his coat did not have a urine smell so I did not have to give a part wash mid week.great conditioner but with oomph.I am looking forward to stocking up !"

THIS WILL BE THE ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL PRODUCTS, AS WELL AS OTHER MD10 CONDTIONERS AND SHAMPOOS, I THINK MD10 SHOUD RECEIVE SOME PRODUCTS AWARDS REALLY!!!

I call MD10 AS "The Best Professional Dog Grooming Shampoo and Conditioner ever"

***********

Well, I am near to collapse after long day, but one photo I wanted to share with you to show the British Spirits!

Love this scene!
I loved our Queen Elizabeth 2nd to do this for our smile! Yes, she is trying to change for the nation, and I really respect her. Today I was proud to be British!

See you tomorrow again!