Tuesday 9 October 2012

MD10 Professional Dog Grooming Shampoo at South Wales Kennel Association Champ show 2012

Our Recent favorite spot

I did not updated my blog for a while... and hope you remember me!

I am already getting ready for many things including WDS 2013 in Budapest, Crufts 2013 and so on... 

My next show is at Builth Wells, South Wales Kennel Association Champ show 2012, starting from this Friday, 12 Oct to 14 Oct 2012.

I have missing meeting with my clients, and new potential clients - did not go to the show for more than one month. This year has been slightly different schedule, last week I could not go to Spain for Goat Herding Competition of Spanish Water Dog Club for photo taking sessions too. 

So I am ready to go somewhere!!!!! I am secretly planing to go to Barcelona for a girly fun weekend though after South Wales show.

Now I have stocked up with Anti Red Stain shampoo which sold out within first day normally, and New Great Conditioner "MD10 Conditioner Super Hydration".

I originally thought this is benefit only for long coat breed, but it is very effective and makes so much difference on dry coat on medium coat dog, such as Papillon.
One of my clients has a dog who is suffering from dry coat after her dog was sadly poisoned, but MD10 Conditioner Super Hydration helped her dog's dry coat with a WOW factor.

Thanks to the MD10's Special Formula! 

If you never tried MD10 Conditioner Super Hydration, please try at this chance. People are talking about it as "Best Conditioner for Dog with Silky Coat".

It is said "Best Silky Conditioner for Dogs"
MD10 Conditioner Super Hydration