Thursday 31 January 2013

MD10 Best Dog Shampoo Clients lists - Top Dogs MD10 is started

Alan Saymore www.seymourphotos.org  kindly took this photo for me

I was at Manchester Champshow where I saw a great success of my clients only less than two weeks ago, but it seems like a long long time. This is the problem. You get addicted to going to the dog show all the time. 

After seeing many clients who has fantastic Dogs (they are pet dogs to my clients too), I decided to show off their beautiful dogs on my FB, website if they like to join. I just created a Face Book Album called "Beautiful Top Dogs on MD10". I might change the naming later, but for the moment it is called this.

Top Dog on MD10 (click to visit the page)
This page is just celebrating the beautiful dogs of our MD10 clients worldwide.

I am honored and proud to know these clients.


Bombix Moren Par Noster 

Irma and Tonta (Pet name)

Firstly, I chose Irma and her Beautiful Australian Silky Terrier. 

Her dog is regarded as one of the Best Silky.

She is Bombix Moren Par Noster, and International Champion ( C.I.B )

Champion of : 

Nordig, Morocco, Finland, Sweden, GermanyVDH, Germany KFTDenmark, Luxenburg, Spain, France, Nederland, Belgium, Portugal, GibraltarFinland winner 2009, Andalucian Winner 2009, 2010Celtic Winner 2010, 2011, Lisboa Winner 2010, 2011Spanish Centenary Winner 2011, Belgium Winner 2011, Brussels Winner 2011VDH Europasieger 2012, German Terrier Club Sieger 2012etc etc.. winning is endless.

Irma has been using MD10 Professional Dog Shampoo and Conditioner for the last 6 years. Thank you very much for the photos, Irma... ;)

Best Dog Shampoo and Conditioner for Australian Silky Terrier;

****************




Second is Gorgous Bologneses bred by Virginia Dowty

On the left is;

CLYNYMONA HERCULES MORSE AT INGERDORM ShCM 
"Top Bolognese 2012 and has broken all records for BIS, Gp placements at Open Shows, Multi BOB at UK Ch shows" 

On the right is puppy; 

Gib CH BOLOGNESE STAR DONALD AT HAVANESE STARS CW12 
Top Bolognese Puppy 2012, youngest ever BIS at Club show at 7 months old, Multi BOB UK and in Europe

Virginia's line is continuing to be great dogs, such as this one, with Greta.

Ms Greta Franklin knows the best way to keep Bolognese perfect
 
Best Dog Shampoo & Conditioner for Bolognese:


Today I have to go now. The sun is out and this is very rare afternoon that I don't have to be in the office. So I will pop out with my baby Boris.

Next blog, I will introduce one of the Best Lhasa Apso.