Friday 22 February 2013

MD10 is Best Shampoo for Lowchen & Australian Silky Terrier - and Noriko relax in Milano before Crufts 2013



Meet Beautiful Ziggy, He is English and Swedish Ch. One of the TOP WINNING Lowchen in the UK. When arrived in Sweden at the first show weekend he became Swedish champion and was BOS. Beautiful Dog of Thaddeus Jude. 

Jude also has The 3 years in row UK Top Australian Silky Terrier, which won more than 50 BOB.
Jude has been great clients since I started. I leant may things from him.
I can now say that MD10 Shampoo and Conditioner is the Best Dog Shampoo for Lowchen and Australian Silky Terrier!   Thank you Jude!


**************

Light Box for CRUFTS 2013
SEE YOU AT HALL-5
Running International Business can be hectic sometime, and I was making the above design until midnight, for example. To make myself refreshed, I decided to pop out to see my friends in Milan, which was was lot colder than London.
I know my friend Nadia for a long time, we used to live together in London. Even we can not see each other often, it is great feeling to see the old friend. When we first met, we used to have conversation using Italian/English dictionary. Both of our lives changed a lot since then.

Ribes is Ibethan Hound - Gentle Giant.
Children on the street thinks he is "Cow" somethime.



Retro Metro - They keep this 50's Tram, and looks great

I insisted to eat Italian Ice Cream even in Snowy Weather. If you love Ice Cream, you have to go to Italy.  
Because THEY HAVE BEST ICE CREAM IN THE WORLD!
Nadia took me to this lovely cafe with great Ice cream. They have chocolate Ice cream with milk, and without milk. I chose the one without milk, which was Devine! Gorgeous... I could eat it all day everyday.

"KOKO" in Japanese means "HERE" (Aqui, Qui) - looks like many Japanese Influence here and there in Milan as fashion.... makes me a little bit proud - because 20 years ago, things were different then. Being Japanese was rather minor thing.

I have to go there again soon....  

Giant Ibethan Hound Ribes is so quiet and gentle.... Even only for 3 days, I missed my Boris. So I had to cuddle Ribes instead.. mmmmm good night.