Sunday 31 March 2013

MD10 Professional Grooming Shampoo at UK Toy Dog Champ Show 2013

We were at the UK Toy Dog Champ Show 2013 yesterday. It was exactly 3 years ago we started this business in the UK, and world wide outside Spain and Portugal.

This year the UK is hit with extremely cold weather, it was so cold to set up on Friday. Luckily we escaped the snow - if that was one week early, we must be stranded with snow, just like Manchester 2013 show!

Jude, who won BOB with his Australian Silky won Best Puppy 2013 at the UK Toy, so for him it was incredible year to start. Jude is always talking about MD10 Super Hydration Shampoo and conditioner. I still remember when I first met you Jude, through one of great Papillon breeder, Pat Owen.

I am glad I took my Canon with me after all.... 

Jude his own bread Dazzle, only 6 months and a bit!

I was wondering what he is talking about.....
I also have many Papillon Clients who use MD10 White Silky Smooth Shampoo and MD10 Silky Smooth Conditioner. Spraying diluted Silky Smooth conditioner can help Papillon's coat grow long and keep away the dirt as long as possible. Also it keeps nice volume where you need, and keep the coat nice silky and smooth as it should be. Many clients say MD10 is the best shampoo for their Papillons. Thank you...... Pat, Susan, and Karen and everybody!

Karen's beautiful Papillon. So white, so silky, so cute!!

I look very round after eating a lot of Easter Choc in the last 2 weeks.....
ohhhh nooooh

MD10 White Silky Smooth Shampoo
for Papillon

MD10 Super Hydration Shampoo
for Australian Silky Terrier

MD10 Super Hydration Conditioner
Non-Rinse Conditioner can be used
as a Grooming Spray too


Best Selling MD10 Silky Smooth Conditioner
is ideal for any Silky Smooth Coat

 ********************

 MD10 STAND AT UK TOY IN THE LAST 3 YEARS


This was the VERY First Show we ever did! 2010 at the UK Toy
Gazebo came at least, but still sad looking! 2011 at the UK Toy

Suddenly lights up and looks better! 2012 at the UK Toy
MD10 at the UK Toy 2013 (Yesterday!)
Thanks to my darling Brian,
I have a great Light Box to cheer up the stand.


Thank you for everybody who supported my and MD10 Collection in the last 3 years. I am looking forward to meeting you again and again!