Wednesday 1 May 2013

MD10 Ltd, Noriko Goes to Turkey!

It is so nice to be in the Sun after the long cold winter in the UK
We decided to escape from cold UK spring to Turkey for one week. If I look back, yes, I had a great time, but, I realised I got so much task getting ready for WDS 2013 Budapest, Hungary. 
MD10 Ltd put a full page advert in OurDogs News paer, WDS supplement. Therefore I had to prepare artwork in one day today. Tomorrow, I have to get pallets ready to send out to Budapest.

I will put World Dog Show Advert here once it is finished. I am asking my clients to check if I have any mistakes, and yes of course, I did......

See you at Budapest, WDS 2013. MD10 Ltd will be Stand No.86
Main Hall on a corner stand, so don't miss us!

Before WDS 2013, See you at Birmingham National Next Weekend! I will be outside stand near the door.

Normally, I would spend more time in Spain, but today, something from Turkey for a change.


View from hotel room balcony - happy happy

KEKOVA is sunken Roman City after the earth quake.

Apparently British person bought this island - the sea is crystal clear

Old Grave Yard - built by Lycians - circa 500 BC - impressive
Turkey has a lot of history


Hagia Sofia - Istanbul


Church turned into Mosque - beautiful mixture


This is live Mosque - Blue Mosque
The area is beautifully kept

Trying to looking cool but....