Saturday 11 May 2013

MD10 Ltd Professional Dog Grooming Shampoo at 3rd Day - Working & Pastoral, 2013 Birmingham National

Today, 3rd Day, Working & Pastoral, at 2013 Birmingham National Show in Stafford.


MD10 White Texture Shampoo gives nice Color Texture and Volume
To Australian Shepperd

My Client Susan Lanson with Papillon told me the great news on FB.

"Debby Fisher has done it again. Today at Birmingham National Champ Show (11.5.13) Lilly (Shellamoyed Heavenly Blue) got the BCC." 

What a great news!

They are beautiful Papillon of Susan Lanson
Thank you Susan!

I also have great news with a client with their Beaded Collie on MD10 Texture Collagen.

Other interesting thing is a owner of a Lancashire Heeler who goes to hydro therapy a lot and suffers from dry skin, told me that MD10 Super Hydration Shampoo helps giving the hydration to the skin preventing from skin too dry. 


The last 2 days were soooo windy, very wet, and too cold for me. It is almost like mid winter. In the last 3 years, I think this is the Coldest Year 


Tomorrow is the last day, Toy and Utility. I am looking forward to meeting them again after Crufts!

Let's hope the weather is not too cold for many cuddly toy dogs!