Wednesday 8 May 2013

MD10 Ltd will be at Birmingham National Champ Show from tomorrow, and Best MD10 Horse Shampoo Feedback!

Setting up day today for Birmingham National Champ show from tomorrow to Sunday. I have been extremely busy because of WDS Budapest preparations going to bed 1:00AM everyday! Then pack the shampoos in my van and drove 200km for setting up. To be honest, I was shuttered!
But will be refreshed in the morning. So look forward to meeting my clients since CRUFTS in March.

This morning I told Boris, Spanish Water Dog that he can not come this time with me. Then he goes to his bed to be sad and gave me this look without saying anything... Sometime he behave so much with showing emotions, he is not a simple dog, he is different, yes, that is all dog owners want to believe. I need animals in my life all the time, and I can not separate from my dog! Love him too much. I will be back soon, Borisssss.

*********************
MD10 Dog Shampoo client Caroline gave me a great feedback on MD10 Horse Shampoo - Biotine.

Caroline says
"I bathed my horse Guin today using MD10 shampoo for horses and I am very impressed! I find it difficult to get her fetlock hair and mane/tail white and this certainly did the job! It was easy to use and there was plenty of it in the bottle for my 16.3hh horse. She smells lovely and looks extremely white, which is rare for her! I would definitely recommend it to others and will be using it again."

Caroline who gave me feedback on MD10 Horse Shampoo
Pattern came out so clearly with simple shampooing, incredible
Above - before
Below - After


Mane is completely white !!!


 

So, now I can proudly say "MD10 HORSE SHAMPOO - BIOTINE" IS ONE OF THE BEST HORSE SHAMPOO!!!