Wednesday 25 September 2013

MD10 TOP QUALITY HORSE SHAMPOOS HAVE ARRIVED!

GREAT NEWS! 
MD10 TOP QUALITY HORSE SHAMPOOS HAVE ARRIVED!  They are available now at www.md10shop.eu


Autumn... has come since I wrote the last blog....


We enjoyed the last warm day before the real Autumn comes
I have been trying to produce the new MD10 Horse Shampoo range for a long time, now it has nearly done except the spelling check etc. My 2 clients gave me feedback with great photos, so, it looks nice!


4 Types of Top Quality Horse shampoo are well accepted and I am sure they will be very popular once they tried.


From the left, Super Hydration, Extra Biotin (B7), Abortano Macho (for Hair Loss), Tea Tree Oil

Holly above and directly below are Ridden Champion
She liked MD10 Horse Shampoo Super Hydration

Caroline helped to take great before and after photos.
You can see the marking came out really clearly with the first wash!